Wireless Reader Rental Program
- Accept Mason Money for payment of purchases at your event!
- Available to any Mason department or student organization!
- Easily accept payments!
- Downloadable reports of Mason Money event purchases and payments available after your event!
- Easily reconcile your Mason Money payments for your event!
Mason Card is pleased to offer this wireless reader program to assist departments and organizations in handling purchases and payments. Obtaining the wireless reader is easy. Just follow the simple directions below and you will have another easy way to handle purchases and payments for your event.
Mason Departments and Student Groups
- Send an email to the Mason Money Coordinator, requesting a wireless reader.
- We will send a request to Accounts Payable (AP) for approval. NOTE: AP requires a minimum of five business days to process the request and inform the Mason Money Coordinator of approval/denial of your request. Submit early!
- Once we receive an email confirming your request, you will receive an email notifying you of the approval. We will send you a copy of the Wireless Reader Agreement to be signed. The agreement can be returned to us via email or faxed to 703-993-3307 once you receive the email notification.
- Your Wireless Reader will be programmed and available for pick-up two business days after we receive the Wireless Reader Agreement from you.
- Equipment must be returned to Mason Card within 24 hours of event or by close of business the next business day.
Please read the directions on the agreement and complete the form in its entirety to facilitate processing your request.
Having an outside group coming to campus and need an easy way to take payments for registration or food? Take the easy way out and rent a wireless reader!
- Outside groups can rent a reader and pay for it using either a check or credit card.
- Payment for the reader must be made before the reader will be released.
- Follow the six easy steps above to request a wireless reader.
Questions? Contact Mason Card at 703-993-2871 or send email.